Daf develops projects in collaboration with theaters, dance schools, festivals and independent artists.
A project, an exclusive idea for the study and knowledge of contemporary dance, conceived in such a way as to overcome the concept of traditional study.
An ensemble of teachers and choreographers will work on the realization of a project designed almost to measure, to develop a working method that is functional to the needs of the school hosting the project. The construction of each individual educational and choreographic project is born with a dedicated and optimized objective to the type of students, establishing study modules that allow anyone to take an active part in the learning process.
The projects have been realized and still active in the Regions of
Liguria, Marche, Emilia Romagna, Tuscany, Sicily, Puglia
- Arti’s Scuola d’Arte e Spettacolo – Via Palmaria, 5, 16121 Genova GE
- Surya Dance – Via Carlo Marx, 140, 41012 Carpi MO
- Scuola Espressione Arte Danza – Via Villa Musone (189,97 Km), 62017 Loreto AN
- Daedalus Accademia di Balletto – Via della stazione 76, 51017 Pescia
- Accademia Danza STUDIO 44 – Via Ristori 29 – 59100 Prato
- Lyceum Danza – Via Ravennate, 520, 47521 Cesena FC