May 23th – June 13th
“𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬” is the new series of Daf Auditions for the 2020/2021 season expressly conceived for this special period. This statement is intended to be a message of trust and willingness to start again exactly where we left off, while keeping and observing the rules of the moment. We made a choice out of respect, for the commitment to the deep passion shown by artists, by our students, by all the great international Daf team, to move towards trust and will by giving up fear.
Our invitation “Come Closer” is not only related to a physical space, but also and above all to a new mental attitude, to a concrete hope that all this can be useful to know more closely who we are and what we really want
• For about 11 years DAF has represented on the Italian and international scene one of the most exclusive and complete Professional Training Programs for dancers, chosen and recognized by dancers all over the world for the specific characteristics and following opportunities that the Professional Project involves.
• An Exclusive Partnership with important theatres and professional companies. Over 100 among national and international choreographers, teachers and dancers who in the first 10 years have taught and created original works for our students.
• An educational program conceived through absolute avant-garde choreographic languages, a methodology and an intense daily work of ballet, techniques and study of the repertoire of the most representative authors in the professional panorama, a study constantly expanded and reinterpreted thanks to the collaboration with choreographers, directors and artists involved in the Daf project.
• Support and assistance for students and their families
• A unique location that houses a complex of recording studios, performance spaces, editing rooms, restaurants, bars welcoming artists and creatives from the most diverse worlds.
𝐈𝐧 𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐩𝐨𝐧𝐬𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐧𝐮𝐦𝐞𝐫𝐨𝐮𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐪𝐮𝐞𝐬𝐭𝐬 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐤𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐮𝐬 𝐭𝐨 𝐚𝐮𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐢𝐧𝐞
The auditions for the DAF international project are structured in such a way as to make the audition experience a phenomenon of one-to-one knowledge. They are not auditions that evaluate only the characteristics and the technical / ballet components, but also the emotional, mental and motivational aspect of the candidate.
Some important aspects of the knowledge of the candidate students revealed absolutely important characteristics of their personality, of their background which allowed us to make our assessment more complete and above all fairer.
We do not consider it absolutely sufficient to be able to elaborate a complete picture of a future artist, of a current student through an online audition. The impact and the encounter with the human being for our team represent fundamental and essential elements to evaluate his eventual admission into the professional project.
𝘞𝘦 𝘣𝘦𝘭𝘪𝘦𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘤𝘰𝘶𝘭𝘥 𝘳𝘦𝘱𝘳𝘦𝘴𝘦𝘯𝘵 𝘢 𝘴𝘮𝘢𝘳𝘵 𝘴𝘦𝘳𝘷𝘪𝘤𝘦, 𝘤𝘰𝘯𝘴𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘳𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘪𝘯 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘯𝘦𝘹𝘵 𝘧𝘦𝘸 𝘮𝘰𝘯𝘵𝘩𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘮𝘢𝘺 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘺𝘦𝘵 𝘣𝘦 𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘴𝘰𝘮𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘮𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘰 𝘐𝘵𝘢𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘢𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘢𝘥, 𝘴𝘰 𝘺𝘦𝘴,𝘸𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘢𝘤𝘤𝘦𝘱𝘵 𝘷𝘪𝘥𝘦𝘰𝘴 𝘰𝘯𝘭𝘺 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢 𝘱𝘳𝘦-𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘢𝘧𝘵𝘦𝘳 𝘸𝘩𝘪𝘤𝘩,𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘵𝘩𝘰𝘴𝘦 𝘵𝘩𝘢𝘵 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘣𝘦 𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘦𝘤𝘵𝘦𝘥, 𝘢𝘯 𝘪𝘯𝘷𝘪𝘵𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘢𝘯 𝘰𝘧𝘧𝘪𝘤𝘪𝘢𝘭 𝘢𝘶𝘥𝘪𝘵𝘪𝘰𝘯 𝘸𝘪𝘭𝘭 𝘧𝘰𝘭𝘭𝘰𝘸 𝘢𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘋𝘈𝘍.
This for us is a choice of responsibility and respect towards those who will have to invest their time, energy, economies and their future life in an international study program.
𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤@𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙮.𝙞𝙩 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻