“𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐞 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐫 𝐒𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐞𝐬” is the new series of Daf Auditions for the 2020/2021 season expressly conceived for this special period. This statement is intended to be a message of trust and willingness to start again exactly where we left off while keeping and observing the rules of the moment. We made a choice out of respect, for the commitment to the deep passion shown by artists, by our students, by all the great international Daf team, to move towards trust and will by giving up fear. Our invitation “Come Closer” is not only related to a physical space but also and above all to a new mental attitude, to a concrete hope that all this can be useful to know more closely who we are and what we really want
• For about 11 years DAF has represented on the Italian and international scene one of the most exclusive and complete Professional Training Programs for dancers, chosen and recognized by dancers all over the world for the specific characteristics and following opportunities that the Professional Project involves.
• An Exclusive Partnership with important theatres and professional companies. Over 100 among national and international choreographers, teachers and dancers who in the first 10 years have taught and created original works for our students.
• An educational program conceived through absolute avant-garde choreographic languages, a methodology and an intense daily work of ballet, techniques and study of the repertoire of the most representative authors in the professional panorama, a study constantly expanded and reinterpreted thanks to the collaboration with choreographers, directors and artists involved in the Daf project.
• Support and assistance for students and their families
• A unique location that houses a complex of recording studios, performance spaces, editing rooms, restaurants, bars welcoming artists and creatives from the most diverse worlds.
𝗧𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗱𝗺𝗶𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗮𝘂𝗱𝗶𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻𝘀 𝗶𝘁 𝗶𝘀 𝗻𝗲𝗰𝗲𝘀𝘀𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝘁𝗼 𝗳𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗶𝗻 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗴𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻 𝗳𝗼𝗿𝗺 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗲𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗱 𝗯𝘆 𝗲𝗺𝗮𝗶𝗹 𝘁𝗼 𝙞𝙣𝙛𝙤@𝙙𝙖𝙣𝙘𝙚𝙖𝙧𝙩𝙨𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙪𝙡𝙩𝙮.𝙞𝙩 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗮𝗰𝗵 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗿𝗲𝗾𝘂𝗶𝗿𝗲𝗱 𝗱𝗼𝗰𝘂𝗺𝗲𝗻𝘁𝗮𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻